Are you taking advantage of the power of social media and traditional channels to deepen relationships with your important stakeholders? With a proven track record as a trusted advisor to corporate executives at many of Canada's top brands including RBC, Red Hat Canada, Canada Life, Easter Seal, NCR and CBC, AE Public Relations is expert at elevating your brand story blending the best of digital and traditional to tell your story to illustrate how your products and services enrich your customer's life.
AE Public Relations prides itself on being a trusted advisor who cares about your business as much as you do. We get to know a business, understand the challenges and develop a measurable integrated PR plan aligned with your business strategy. Whether you want to build a profile as thought leader on LinkedIn or Facebook, elevate your brand via the media and influencers or introduce something new to the marketplace, let AE Public Relations help spread your message as effectively and as far and wide as possible. Be the centre of the conversation.
Three Layers of services to meet all your needs
Developing integrated public relations plans to help position an organization’s product or services in the marketplace to increase revenue and raise their profile. AE Public Relations will conduct the research to help raise the profile of the organization in the marketplace, drafting a strategy, positioning the value to the key stakeholders, identify stakeholders – traditional and social media, business peers, community, academic; forging relationships mutual gain; conducting pitch calls, writing media materials like releases, pitches, sourcing photos; writing speeches and developing presentations; measuring media. Additional Services - managing or editing/writing the content of internal publications, marketing collateral or websites.
Just the Facts about Alix Edmiston, ABC, President
- Alix is short for Alexandra - The reason there is an 'i' in Alix is because my dad was Alexander. It started as a joke to set me apart and then Alex Edmiston became Alix Edmiston.
- Fascinated by about all things digital - I earned A+ in certificate in digital marketing management at the University of Toronto with a focus on digital marketing, social media strategy and search engine optimization (SEO).
- As a former journalist, corporate communications strategist and accredited business communicator, (ABC), published author, entrepreneur, and passionate follower of technological change, I bring a unique perspective to marketing and communications bridging the best of traditional and digital in our wired and highly informed world. A graduate of Ryerson’s journalism program for university graduates (JRAD), I also hold a degree in psychology from the University of Windsor, a self-employment development certificate from Centennial College’s Centre for Entrepreneurship, and I am an internationally Accredited Business Communicator (ABC)*, which means I have reached a globally accepted standard of knowledge and proficiency in my chosen field.
- Passion for Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and STEM - Work with organizations to create integrated marketing and communications plans to support EDI targets, promote their best practices and share advice.
- I wrote my book Confessions from the Cubicle to share stories about the unique problems young women face in the corporate world to provide advice on thriving and reaching their goals. I regularly write on EDI issues (see my writing section).
- I served at all levels of the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) and was president of the 1800-member Toronto chapter, where our team received many awards for leadership and commitment.